Our School is actually called Groupe Scolaire Hanika, founded in 1945 by England missionaries. The School is located in Hanika Parish, Shyogwe Diocese of Anglican Church of Rwanda. The School has Primary with 1060 pupils and 19 teachers. The school has also O’Level (3 first years of Secondary School) with 300 students and 12 teachers. The Administration staff is composed by 3 persons.