The project focuses on students and their teachers. Therefore, the success of the project depends largely on the cooperation of the schools involved. They include
The students and teachers are responsible for the creation of “bounds”, digital and interactive visits of one place of peace/conflict per school. They also host and organise the learning activities.
The cooperation of the schools is accompanied by a circle of experts, which includes the following institutions:
- the Berghof Foundation/Friedenspädagogik und globales Lernen in Germany (responsible is Uli),
- the Comenius-Institut in Germany (responsible is Bianca; the CI is neither an official Erasmus+ partner institution, nor an associated partner, but nevertheless supports the project with content on digitalisation throughout the whole process),
- Jens Palkowitsch-Kühl, freelance coach for digital education processes,
- the Kirchenamt der Evangelischen Kirche in Deutschland/GPENreformation in Germany (responsible are Annika, Kerstin and Martin),
- the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam/Faculteit der Gedrags- en Bewegingswetenschappen and Faculteit Religie en Theologie in the Netherlands (responsible are Gerdien and Siebren),
- Paul Hopkins, indepent education consultant.
The group of experts prepares and manages the content of the learning activities. It advises the participating students and teachers during the entire course of the project, is responsible for the consolidation and finalisation of “EduMaP” and for the production of the handbook “Experiencing European Peace and Conflicts with Students!”.
To our all regret the following schools had to leave the project:
The content of this site reflects the opinion of the author alone. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.