Putting down roots – Bearing fruit
Find out: Why ist your school a protestant school? What was the idea behind?
- Ask persons who know this and make a short video-interview!
- Go in the archives of your school, find a picture or some reports of your school!
- Describe some events of the time when your schools was founded!
- Do you find hints …
Reflect: May you see today the spirit of Protestantism at your school?
- Discuss in your class!
- Make an interview with teachers, your principal or the pastor of the school!
- Express what this mean by a drawing, a song, a poem …
Join our activity and send in the roots of your school!
We are looking forward to your histories, video clips, photos or drawings. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add them to the description of your school!
Roots of Protestantism