Our school is located in Nyíregyháza, in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county, which is in the north-eastern part of Hungary.
We have 400 students in the primary school and we also have a nursery school. In the primary school we have Hungarian-English bilingual classes.
The history of our Lutheran school goes back to 1892 and it was reopened in 1996.
We had a bilateral Comenius partnership with France and several bilateral and multilateral eTwinning projects with France, Italy, Poland and Greece.